Pre-Requisites to creating invoice:
- The Brands/Type Information for the certificates being part of the invoice has to be confirmed by the manufacturer as explained here. In case of Tyre Manufacturers this is going to be a list of brands where in case of other manufacturers this is going to be a tree and all the children of every node in the tree have to be confirmed.
- The certificates should be of same type i.e all should be passenger tyre certificates only or truck and bus tyre certificates only and so on.
Error message is brand/type information is not confirmed by manufacturer
Error message is certificates are not from the same type
Steps to creating invoice
- Select the pending certificates from your certificate listing page which can be accessed from your dashboard
1 - Pending certificates selection
2 - Create invoice
- Provide your confirmation for proceeding with creation of invoice
- View invoice details on successful creation
1 - Invoice Detail-
2 - Cancel Invoice and put the certificates back in pending
3 - List of certificates in the invoice
4 - Link to generate RGCCA
5 - Complete payment of the invoice.